Of course, customer service and communication play crucial roles in this position. From daily transactions and interactions with our regulars, to returns and refunds, to unusual customer scenarios – we are seeking someone who can handle themselves in a kind and professional manner in all circumstances!
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Till management: basic cashier functions, balancing, returns cash paperwork, etc.
· Maintaining daily communications with leadership
· Ensuring the store is compliant to federal policies regarding the Vendor Program in the sales of Tobacco, kratom, and hemp
· Answering customer service phone calls and performing in-store customer service acts
· Ensuring store is “customer” ready at any time, including keeping the store clean & presentable, inventory management, and merchandising
· And more!
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Experience in the Kratom, CBD, and Tobacco/Vape industry
· Cash Handling Experience
· Computer Skills
· Customer Service Experience
· Inventory management
Physical requirements: Stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours. Capable of frequently lifting 50 lbs., stacking.
This description is intended to be sufficient to identify the job level and show the duties that may be required. It is not intended to describe all the duties that may be required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour